Rinee Shah Site Updates


little forest from rinee shah on Vimeo.



One of my favorite upcoming illustrators / animators, Rinee Shah, has added some new work to her website. You might remember the video I posted before, 'Little Forest,' which is easily one of my most favorite animated pieces ever. I watched it again and still love it so much I decided to post it again, above. She has a new section on her site entitled 'Work in Progress' which consists of a preview image from an intriguing new animated piece. I encourage you to spend some time on her site and watch all of her wonderful different animated pieces!



almost from rinee shah on Vimeo.





1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love Rinee's work too! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!