Tado


Tado, the awesome design duo of Mike & Katie from the UK, has finally opened their online shop! You can 'consume, consume, consume' with tees, prints, toys, bags, sticker packs, and more!

Tado's most recent show, 'Immature Miniatures', in Paris, featured collaborations with Jon Burgerman. They also designed an amazing Mushroom Hoodie for Kid Robot, and their newest vinyl wonder-fullness, Ryoko & The Sissyfists, will be released soon. I am thrilled to see the much-deserved success of these hard working, super nice people. YAY for TADO!


3 comments:

  1. I was super excited about the Tado opening too! My husband saw me looking at the site and shook his head, he just doesn't get it. I can't wait for the vinyl to come out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The knew vinyl toys are so amazing! I love all of their little accessories- I hope they are inter-changeable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the looks of their hands, I say they should be! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!