Tech Babble


I have a tech-obsessed boyfriend, and he is always trying to get me excited about all of the new little gadgets he finds. This weekend, we are headed to Wired Next Fest, which I am actually really looking forward to. This week, he has been raving about Sony's new little toy, the Rolly, which is an MP3 player, roll-around robot thingie, and I can't describe it much better than that because it doesn't make all that much sense to me. The promo video is cute to watch, but still leaves me a little confused.


We have a PS3, which I have never played, because all they released for it is car games and war games, and I don't like either of those. I did hear that Loco Roco is coming out pretty soon though, and I can't wait for that! The characters are adorable!


Sony Rolly Promo Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!