Cupcake Party!


Bunny Cupcakes by Bakerella


This Saturday (after the Poketo 'First Editions' show) Dan and I are headed to a cupcake decorating party! I'm super excited about it, so I spent some time looking at cupcakes on Flickr. Man, people really make some adorable cupcakes! I'm going to have to pick up some cookies and candies for supplies. I'll post photos from the party next week!


Flower Cupcakes by Paula Hennig


Puppy Cupcakes by le fluff le puff


Lego Cupcakes by Hello Naomi


Cookie Monster Cupcakes by Princess of Llyr


Totoro Cupcake by Chotda

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/11/2009

    awwww omg! i love the last cupcake soooo much *wants* <3 i could never bring myself to eat Totoro though :/ haha n_n

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!