This Evening's Etsy Faves...

Tonight I did a bit of Etsy-window-shopping! As always, I found plenty of things to fawn over. These are my faves:

These super cute zippered pouches and floral tote from Modern Radar (adding this seller to my faves right now!)





This perfectly-made felt camera brooch from Hine:




This sweet yellow birdie pillow from Joom:




Handmade notebooks by Loveoneworldzero:




A little family of crochet molars by SerenaJasmine:




This amazing hat (I'll just save it for winter...) by Dadaya



9 comments:

  1. Isn't etsy great?
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't etsy great?
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun - great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun - great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh MAN, what great stuff you found! thanks for stopping by my blog-- I'm glad I found yours because of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEk! Great finds!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there!
    Thanks so much for posting my handmade notebooks! Your blog is fantastic.. now I have a whole new list of wants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are very welcome! etsy is so amazing... always so many great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!