Yves Geleyn




I've just come across the work of Yves Geleyn on Lumen Eclipse. Then I visited his site, which is filled with some of the best motion work I have seen in a long time. My favorite video is Katori, which I can't find code to embed on here, but you can watch in on Yves Geleyn's site, here, or on the Lumen Eclipse site.


The video Yves did for Zune is amazing too (shown above). I'm definitely going to have to keep track of all his new projects.


Below are images from the "Katori" video:





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/22/2008

    very cute video i so want to make stuff like this to meld my animation and craft into one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stuff would be super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!