Comic-Con Roundup




I am back! What an overwhelming weekend- but full of success! I sold lots of stuff, and met so many nice people! Comic Con seems to get more and more crowded every year- but this year they did a great job organizing things and making sure no one had to wait hours and hours outside in line. All the tickets are now sold online, and you can't buy any at the convention, and thing just seemed to run a lot smoother this way.


I did manage to sneak away from the booth long enough to snag some new toys, a new Blythe, and some art- and meet some new artists that I am excited to share with you!

I don't have my camera here at the office, so as soon as I unload it at home, I'll post more about the convention, complete with photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!