Misery : Holly Melancholy




Auckland New Zealand based graffiti artist Misery has a new exhibition opening this weekend! Misery's work is a fantastic mix of cute and sad, sweet and evil, and her new show, Holly Melancholy sounds like it's going to be great!


Creatures in the show include fox mixed with deer (who battle between eating grass or bunnies), vampire flowers, an obnoxious al paca and an evil sun.


Misery says "I think I see something beautiful in things that are a little sad or misplaced, or not quite right.. I think it's my sense of humor.. I like finding a balance between something that's beautiful and sweet and charming but has an evil, malicious side."


Holly Melancholy August 14-22
Webb's, Auckland





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!