PINK 8" Bubble fun Treeson!



You all know I am a treeson fanatic! Well, yesterday as I was lying in bed reading my twitter updates, I saw this post about the new super adorable 8" treeson in PINK with special bubble fun accessories! I knew he had to be mine, but I couldn't believe it got even better! You can buy an additional pack of bubbles to fit on your treeson- and aside from 3 designed by Bubi Au Yeung in each pack, you also get one designed by... get ready... APAK, Gaston Caba, JamFactory, Malota, Peskimo, Sonni or Tado!! Ahhh! That list just about sums up all of my favorite artists!

If you pre-order this cuteness today (Mother's Day) just enter SOMUCHFUN at checkout to recieve 10% off! I am buyin' mine right now!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!