Friends Forever at Leanna Lin's Wonderland!!!!

Photobucket


I am SO EXCITED about our upcoming show at Leanna Lin's Wonderland! Leanna and I chose the theme "Friends Forever" based on Bored Inc's popular Stinky Poo & TP design that we sell on tees & accessories. I'm happy to say we've taken the theme to a whole new level, and the show will include giclée prints, original handmade appliqué art pieces and one-of-a-kind plushies!
I asked my pals over at Fat Rabbit Farm to take part, and I can't wait to see what kind of cute bunny-awesomeness they have in store for us!

I'm flying down to LA for the opening, happening May 14th from 6-10 pm. I'm still recovering from spine surgery, so I can't promise I'll be there the whole evening, but I'll try! If I'm not, my awesome mom (and co-owner of Bored Inc!) will be there to represent.
There's yummy food trucks too, so come hungry!

RSVP to the Facebook event here.


I really hope to see you there! If you can't make it to the opening, the show will be up at Leanna's until June 5th.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hi! I am your follower via Twitter (name Karpalokuu there), but I have a blog also.
    You know how hard it is to find followers when you just started?
    I think people would like my blog, they just dont know about it yet...
    I write about cute stuff and indie crafts, so pretty similiar stuff as you.
    So would you be interested in a link swap?
    I would link to you of course, and vice versa?

    hearts!
    Ava

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!