Fresh Crayons: Adopt a Strawberry Plush

Photobucket

I am smitten with these darling little handmade plush strawberries from Fresh Crayons! All proceeds from these cuties benefit the CCFA.

From the Etsy Shop:

All profits are donated to the CCFA (Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America). They work hard to find cures for chronic digestive diseases. As someone who actively suffers from Crohn's disease I know how devastating these diseases can be. Crohn's takes away from my life as student, artist, daughter, and friend. I very much thank anyone who aids in the battle to end Crohn's and Colitits. With everyone's support, I know we can accomplish great things.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a good cause! I'm sorry for your suffering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!