Happy 2013!

Happy 2013! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a super fun New Years celebration.

I am really excited for 2013, and I hope that I can continue to introduce you to artists and crafters that I find inspiring. As always, I welcome your submissions of either your own work or work of artists you love that you feel would be a good fit for the tokyobunnie blog.

My mom and I have been working on some fun products at Bored Inc., and hopefully I'll be able to post up some cute new art and fun projects soon. We have a piece in the upcoming Bedtime Stories group show, curated by Joey Chou at Leanna Lin's Wonderland, opening 1/9.

Here's to a great year, and thanks for reading!

Cheers,

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!