Bubi Au Yeung x Fluffyhouse I AM OK

Anyone who has read TokyoBunnie over the years knows of my adoration for all things designed by Bubi Au Yeung. Her sweet, simple style captured my heart from the very beginning! Her newest toy set, in collaboration with Fluffy House, is as wonderful as ever! Pre-Order is now through August 17th, LINK HERE and details below: I AM OK

I AM OK figure set, brought to you by Fluffy House in collaboration with Bubi Au Yeung. It contains a 4.5-inch figure with posable arms and a 2.5-inch buddy.

The two figures portray the status of “OK” and “Not OK” respectively. They also represent a complicated state of mind. Sometimes when someone says they are OK, they may not be while sometimes the other way round...

"I AM OK WITH WHO I AM, I LOVE THE WAY I AM, IMPERFECTIONS AND ALL."

*Free string bag + special gift for Pre-order before 17 Aug 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!