Introducing: STEEZYS

I am really excited to be sharing this product launch with you! My mom and I (at Bored Inc.) have been working with the new brand STEEZYS for over a year, helping them to design and launch their super cool charms for your headphone wires! There's a ton of cute designs to choose from, and they have a special clip that fits perfectly onto your headphone cords.

Check out their website HERE, and like their Facebook HERE!

No more naked headphone wires! (Or sweatshirt cords... or shoelaces... they clip onto everything!)My personal favorites are the animal, food, and kawaii collections, but you could have guessed that!

Here's me in some of my favorite designs... Pizza and Pandas forever!

There's over 55 styles to choose from, here's just a sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!