Let's all join the STAY HOME CLUB

You know when a company catches your eye, and then, they're everywhere? I initially found out about Stay Home Club through the oh-so-talented Gemma Correll, who did some of their illustrations. And then, everytime I looked at Pinterest, or Instagram, there they were! Then a friend mentioned them to me, on the same day I had placed an order nonetheless, so I knew they had become the coolest kid on the block.

Not only are their products super cute, but, as an introverted artist who enjoys netflix, my dog, and takeout any night of the week, it's a message I can certainly get behind! Check out their ever-growing selection of tees, sweatshirts, cards, buttons, and housewares here.

Let's all become card-carrying members of the Stay Home Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!