Flickr Favorite: Marilyn Patrizio




So, Flickr was my very first online obsession, and I am always sad I don't get to spend as much time on the site as I would like. I try to check it for a minute or two each day, but work has been so busy, I can't seem to find many free moments anymore.
I have a ton of amazingly talented flickr friends, so I thought it might be nice to start a Flickr Favorites column, and post about some of the people I have discovered.




To start it all off, I have selected Brooklyn based artist Marilyn Patrizio. Definitely someone who's work I totally adore! The colors, the illustrations, everything is always spot on. She has a Flickr account, two Etsy shops, (one for products) (one for paintings), a blog, a painting blog, and an online portfolio (phew!)



The bag company Fun Tote just released the cutest bags ever, covered in Marilyn's art. I especially like this Elephant one!




Marilyn is a super talented illustrator, and her fine art paintings are gorgeous as well. I am always inspired when I look at her work, and I am very happy to have discovered her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!