Furniture Frustration



Moving is proving to be more and more difficult... since we can't seem to find any good furniture! We ordered the Bonnie & Clyde sofa from Blue Dot (above), but after some bad press, and a ship date that is getting pushed further and further back (now we are looking at December!), we decided to cancel the order. I thought it would be easy to find another couch I like, but it's proving impossible! At Dan's old loft, he had an amazing looking sofa that was about as comfortable as a sink, and I vowed never to buy furniture solely for it's looks again. Help! I need some good couch suggestions...


I also need a good bookcase, and I like this one from DWR, but I have way too many books to fit on it. I would need about 10 of these! I think I am going to have to move my "art" books back into my office, and just find something to house my novels and such... but that is still about 3 boxes full of books. Plus, this seems pretty pricey for a bookshelf at $300.



We did manage to find a dining table (also Blue Dot, and it's wood, so I hope it arrives intact), so at least that part is done. I am getting pretty excited- we get the keys next week! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!