A milestone, 25 years in the making...



I was never allowed to play video games as a kid, save for one hand held Beauty and the Beast game that was infinitely annoying. I played it all the time though, and watched longingly as my friends all played much cooler games on their Nintendo systems.
Dan bought me a Gameboy when we first started dating, but I suck at EVERY game.


Tonight, however, a very important life goal was met... I beat my first game! Take that LOCO ROCO! I BEAT YOU!


Now I am sad because the object occupying my every free moment since Christmas has been conquered. I didn't collect as many points and special prizes as possible though, so maybe I will start all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!