Pool Faves : For the Boys

Okay, still sick (will this never end!?) but I am feeling good enough to post, at least! There were so many cool booths at Pool, but I barely had time to walk around and see them all, save for when the show let out and I could finally peruse the aisles.


I don't post very much boy stuff on here, but I saw a a few things that caught my eye, so these first two companies are intended for the lads...




ART IN THE AGE OF MECHANICAL REPRODUCTION I love love love their name, and their logo is also pretty sweet. Head on over to their shop, where you can pick up some tees. Their art is nice, it feels fresh and new, and with ten ba-zillion different tee companies out there, that's a pretty big accomplishment.





BEAUTIFUL DECAY I had to include them because their new line of tees & hoodies features art by Aya Kato, who I LOVE! The art is very detailed, and I would be skeptical about it turning out well on clothing, but they did an amazing job and I am happy to see this artist getting some well-deserved recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!