Pool Faves : For the Ladies

Now it's time for the lady-land finds... there was a lot I liked, so here we go!





All-Mighty : Boston Terrier inspired loveliness... they have super cute tees, dresses, plushies, and more! Their artwork is so adorable!





Liz SaintSing: I know I have seen this stuff in little boutiques around LA, and it's always pretty amazing. Vintage goods updated with screen prints of insects & birds... you can't buy very much of it online, but I am really loving this Jellyfish slip!







Track+Field : I am obsessed with these bags! I first saw them at Giant Robot, and I wanted one so bad (it was a little pricey at $95, and didn't get it... of course now they don't have it anymore!) These bags are so original, and the vintage color palettes are perfect. They are made out of Sunbrella acrylic fabric (which is water & fade resistant!)






Stella Neptune : Vintage clothing for Men, Women & Kids with cool screen prints... I bought the cutest little beaver tote bag, but it's not on their site. Some of the sweathshirts are pretty awesome... and I like the skirts, too!







Scolar : Why oh why didn't I try to buy some of this at the show!?! This Japanese company has some of the cutest, most original clothing I have ever seen. I want it all :(




Purlieu : Screened t-shirt dresses in awesome neon colors with great graphics. No website yet, so keep checking back and hopefully we can buy online soon.






FarylRobin Footwear : Loving these girlie shoes! I wonder if they are comfortable? I don't ever buy cute dressy shoes because they alway end up hurting my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!