Junkyard Sam




I got an amazing little packet in the mail from San Francisco based artist Junkyard Sam! He was nice enough to send me an array of his wonderful prints, depicting his fantasy land "Tong Picnic". According to Sam, Tong Picnic is a world where strange people befriend animals to travel across bizarre lands full of good citizens and scary monsters!


The prints are really lovely quality, and even came with certificates of authenticity! Sam's work wass most recently featured at the Heart Attack show at Eclectix Gallery. Next, he will be participating in the The Great Art House Print Exchange (send in 22 prints, get 20 from random artists!)





I always love to see the creatures lurking around in people's imaginary lands. I think the 'Treespot' print is my favorite- his expression looks so sweet and inviting! I would definitely want him to host my tour of Tong Picnic.


Check out the Junkyard Sam website, here, blog, here, and flickr, here. To purchase Junkyard Sam's prints, visit his Etsy shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!