Pupppppy



About a year ago, my little sister got a puppy. I had just moved out of the house, and at first, I was bummed that a new little canine addition would be making it's way into the family without me. It was so cute (for the first week) and it didn't cry (for the first hour) and everyone loved her! Fast forward to today... it's not cute (it's ugly, really, and I love dogs, but it's pointy and scrawny with long hair) and it barks all the time, all the time at me at least, which really is all the time because my "office" is at my mom's house. I loathe it. The only thing I think is cute is her name, which is "Miss Penelope Quagmire", and I think my mom's other (better) dog hates her too. Today, I found out that my family is planning on letting Miss Penelope have a ... dun dun duuuuuuunnnn.... litter of puppies. Being the bleeding heart I know my mom is, I know she won't be able to resist my sister's tears when it's time to give them all up. Which only means there will be two awful papillons running around. I asked that she at least be bred with something so adorable that it be impossible for the cuteness not to take hold. I'm not a fan of Pomeranians either, but this video on Cute Overload today is pretty wonderful. I wouldn't mind a yappy little ball of fur if it looked like this!

2 comments:

  1. Why can't they just stay like that forever? Overgrown fuzzy hamster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!? He's like a baby seal mixed with a hamster, all blown dry into a pouf ball of cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!