Big Bored Inc. Changes

I made a really tough decision this week- to sever my relationship with the bag manufacturer I work with. I'm just so tired of putting up with all of the bullshi*t! They lie about everything, and I always end up stuck in the middle between them and my vendors. I only want to work with companies who value customer relations as much as I do, and this company definitely does not.
It means a big big pay cut for me, and it also means I can't sell anymore bags- but I know that when one door closes, another opens, and I am excited for what lies ahead for Bored Inc.
I have the licensing expo coming up in about 4 weeks (eek!) and I've poured all my financial resources into it- I hope it's a success! Posts on the blog may be spread a little thin until the show is over, but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.
Bear with me!! <3

3 comments:

  1. good for you and good luck! Its hard sticking to your values in tricky business situations, but I think in he long run its worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have to bear the brunt of their shiftiness. I hope you get much better manufacturers and opportunities at the expo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! I go back and forth between being proud of myself and panicking about it- but I know it's the right step to take for my business...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!