Post-Craft-Insanity-Roundup




Well, the weekend is over, and I am back home, and WOW! The show was a huge success!! So many awesome, nice people- going up North always reminds me how badly I want to move up there! It was one of my most successful shows yet, thanks to everyone who came by and supported me! I wish I had gotten more time to check everything out, but I snagged some of Dan's photos to share with you. There were amazing green inventions, robots, hybrid car mods, and more!
I really hurt my back the first day of the show, so it's a little slow going getting back into work mode today. I'll post more when I am a little more rested...










2 comments:

  1. Thank you! He loves his smarty poo shirt! He showes his new shirt off to everyone. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks adorable! A perfect model :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!