Axelhoney




I first found out about Axelhoney (Melissa Contreras) a few years ago at Bazaar Bizaare. I bought a necklace from her that is still, hands down, my most favorite piece of jewelry. I get so many compliments whenever I wear it!
She's come a long way since then, and now her lovely paintings are gracing exhibits all over the place! She's part of a girl show at Compound Gallery in Portland entitled Ready Set Go, and she also has work up right now at the Hive Gallery in Los Angeles.
I was super excited to see that her necklaces are still available, you can get them in her Etsy shop, along with tees, prints, and her super cute little mooshee sculptures.







2 comments:

  1. That necklace is GORGEOUS! :O
    I can see why you get so many compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her work and hearted her shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!