SDCC Exclusives!

While I look forward to San Diego Comic Con every year, it's a lot of work to prepare and work at such a big show. It's really evolved over the years that I have been attending, and now I find that it's the best place to buy art and toys. There's tons of artists that release Comic Con exclusives- and while I usually can't get away from my booth long enough to wait in the sometimes all-day-long lines, I do try and sneak away to snag a few treats over the course of the show.


Here's some of the SDCC exclusives that have caught my eye this year:
Strangeco (Booth #4629)



TokiDoki Platinum Editions- Cactus Friends (shown above), Cactus Pups, Buelletto



Special Edition Vivisect Playset


DKE Booth (Booth #4732)



Pistol Pedro Belt Buckle by Michelle Valigura (his mustache SPINS!)



Good Poopicorn by Amanda Visell



MindStyle (Booth#4249)




Buff Monster Series 2 : Revenge



Kathie Olivas Benny & Red Bird Cool Version


Crazy Label (Comic Con booth# tba)




8" Treeson! (I can't wait!)
Bubi Au Yeung’s 8” Treeson


Toy Tokyo



TokiDoki Mini Geisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!