No Brow @ Black Maria Gallery, Los Angeles




There's a new show opening this weekend called "No Brow" at the Black Maria Gallery in Los Angeles. It's an intersting group of artists- including Junko Mizuno! Maybe I'll make a day of it and see this show and then go check out the new Junko Mizuno collection at Fornarina!


Show Details:
Black Maria Gallery
3137 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90039


September 27th through October 18th, 2008
Opening Reception: Saturday, 27th of September, 7:00 - 10:30pm





2 comments:

  1. nice. definitely nice. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can go :(
    I have no idea about the scenes in Tokyo. I guess there are but since I can't read Japanese I have no idea where!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!