Tado : "Lily: The Littlest Cannibal" NOW ONLINE!




Finally! I have been dying to see the Tado show at Magic Pony, and now it seems like most all the pieces are up online, YAY!
It's FANTASTIC! Tado never dissapoints... they are so amazing... quickly moving into my favorite artists spot. I bought some of the new blind box toys when I was in Hawaii (I'll take photos of them tonight) and they are just wonderful! So much detail and all the figures are so cute and original.


The pieces available at Magic Pony are in an array of mediums- there's Gocco prints, Giclee's, and even original acrylic paintings and hand carved wood sculptures. Man, there isn't a piece in this whole show that I wouldn't love to own.


YAY FOR TADO!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!