Toy Store of the Year : Dragatomi



Since we are nearing the end of 2009, the rest of my posts will be some best-of favorites from the past year. Let's start with one of my favorite things- a TOY store!

My boyfriend's family lives in Sacramento, and I'll be honest- there isn't a lot to do when we visit for the holidays. So I was SUPER excited this Thanksgiving to visit Dragatomi- it's about time there was some TokyoBunnie-esque shopping to be done in Sacramento!

I was really impressed with the store- they had a huge collection of toys for sale and a gallery in the back. Their toy selection was probably one of the best I've ever seen in one store.

If you can't make it to their store be sure to check them out online, they've even got some cool Dragatomi exclusives like this Fat Cat Miao and Mousubi - "Dead Edition" by Amanda Visell and of course their darling Dragatomi plush. They've also got a great selection of Crazy Label's Treeson products, which of course I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!