Harely + Boss 'Lost in the Woods' at GRNY Opens 5/22

Photobucket



Harley + Boss (Nathan Jurevicius and Andrea Kang) have a new show, 'Lost in the Woods' opening tomorrow, May 22nd at Giant Robot New York. I've received some amazing preview images of the show, which is sure to be fantastic.

I first saw Harley + Boss's work at the Cute & Dangerous group show last year, and, at the time, I didn't realize it was a collaboration between Nathan and Andrea, two artists whose work I adore. Their perfect blend of cute illustration and elaborate design work, sweet color palettes and stunning paper cut-outs really brings an original, lovely sophistication to their work. If you're in NY I really encourage you to check out this show!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!