Kickstarter : Kibun Plush Toy


Here's the press release for "Kibun" a cool new kickstarter project!

Our intention is to turn a character named Kibun into a series of plush toys. We hope it to be the starting point of many projects to come.

A WORD FROM THE CREATOR

Kibun is something special to me. He is a character I have spent the past few years of my life devoting to. What started as a few sketches has taken its time to grow into a fully materialized vision. It is the ongoing result of countless hours of thought and work, so much so that it has become a part of who I am. What Kibun truly is, is an extension of myself that I have attempted to express into tangible form.

I took a several year hiatus from making art, and this character is what was able to bring back my passion for art and craft. It is something that will remain a part of me, for the rest of my life.
- Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!