Monster Factory: The Mythicals

I am a HUGE Monster Factory fan. Their monsters are always so adorable and original, and I am always impressed with the quality- super soft, well-stuffed, lovable, huggable monsters. Their newest venture is one of the most exciting yet... meet THE MYTHICALS! This Kickstarter campaign will make your favorite mythical beasts an adorable reality. There's a Dragon named Spencer, a Unicorn named Margot, and a monster names Louie.

Check out the campaign HERE, let's make these monsters more than a myth!

P.S. I have my very own Margot- stay tuned for updates about the progress of this campaign and photos from my adventures with the cutest unicorn that ever was.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you Courtney. What a wonderful post! Also LOVING the instagram shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!