D.I.Kawaii

I've been posting about the cool subscription-based monthly boxes you can order, so I was excited to find out about one of the newest kids on the block, the D.I.Kawaii box! It's being launched by the super-cute Becky from Pink Samurai, whose adorable handmade kawaii work I recently posted about on the blog. Mixing cuteness with make-it-yourself, it's a fun and creative twist on some of the other subscriptions out there, and it will be exciting to see what different people make with their kits!

About D.I.Kawaii:

It's a subscription box service that combines DIYs and cute goodies from indie artists. Think Darby Smart + Kawaii Box + Lucky Dip Club. Find out more on the website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!