My Melody & Kuromi



I've basically been in love with Sanrio since leaving the womb, and My Melody has always been my favorite (of course, WinkiPinki, Pandapple, and Deery Lou are close followers).
I've recently been obsessing over Kuromi, My Melodys's Lolita punk clad nemesis. She even rides around on a purple tapir! I even got a Baby Kuromi purse from my little sis.
I had NO idea that there are so many My Melody / Kuromi cartoons! It must be on TV in Japan?! I always loved My Melody's family- especially her grandparents, and they appear in the cartoons!!





While looking for more Kuromi stuff online, I found an awesome lego interpretation of Kuromi on the Brickshelf Gallery blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!