Camille Rose Garcia @ MK Gallery Berlin




Merry Karnowsky (MK) Gallery is not my favorite gallery. When they had the Miss Van show, I was really bummed that I missed the opening, and called the gallery the next morning to see if Vanessa was going to be there again at all before she went back home. The woman at the gallery was super rude and told me she had "just dropped her off at the airport" so I had no chance. Then, the next weekend I came in and went to the show and the guy working told me Vanessa had been there all day, and had left 10 minutes before I got there. Hmmm....
ANYWAY- that's always what I think of when I get their flyers in the mail or see a show there. They just opened a second location, in Berlin, and Camille Rose Garcia is the first exhibit. I love Camille's work, and this show looks like it's going to be just as awesome as her others. Here's a link to her site, which looks like it hasn't been updated in quite awhile.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!