Cakespy


Jessie over at Cakespy makes some of the most adorable sweets-inspired art you will ever come across.
I met Jessie this Summer at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. I already knew I would adore her- she had sent me a little cupcake & unicorn print that I have hanging in my office. I just checked out her Cakespy Etsy shop, and there's some really cute new things! I am headed to a wedding this month, and I think that the cupcake bride and groom would be the perfect gift! I am also coveting the Hipster Baked Goods on the Subway T-shirt.


There's so many cute original pen & watercolor pieces- these would make the best holiday gifts! The Cakespy blog is amazing too, filled with yummy recipes and interviews! Be careful though- spend much time on the blog and you'll be craving all kinds of sugar!



2 comments:

  1. I got my parents some cute Cakespy art for the holidays last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are super cute gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!