Miss Van 'Wild at Heart' opening

Photobucket

Miss Van's gorgeous new show, Wild at Heart, opened a couple of weeks ago at Copro Nason. I was travelling and couldn't attend, but my awesome mom and sister went and sent me these photos! They've been gushing about how beautiful and lovely Miss Van is in person, and I am so excited because she drew a sketch for me and my mom bought me a print from the show! I don't get to pick them up until next week, but here's the photos they took at the opening. I'm disapointed I didn't get to meet her myself, but this is the next best thing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Miss Van 'wild at heart' opening is amazing. Totally love the paintings. Hopefully, you can meet her someday too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!