Miss Van "Wild at Heart" at Copro Gallery

I'm writing this post a bit begrudgingly, as I'd like nothing more than to finally get to attend a Miss Van solo show opening. Alas, this show, which I'd gladly have flown to LA for, falls on the first day of my vacation, and I'll be in New York. However, all you lucky Los Angeles folks can attend and tell me all about how amazing and lovely she is!

Miss Van, "Wild At Heart" at Copro Gallery,

Opening Reception, Saturday, August 11, 8:00 – 11:30 p.m.

Free T-Shirt giveaway from "Citizens of Humanity" & special ltd. prints

Dates: Exhibit runs; August 11 –September 1 , 2012

From the press release:

“For this body of work Miss Van explores “Wild At Heart” mostly through drawings on paper and wood and some paintings keeping the movement, lightness of the lines, the spontaneity blurry, as in a dream or vision ….. floating.”

P.S. I swiped the top photo from some great Hi-Fructose coverage of the show, which you can read, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!