Giant Robot Wishlist

Giant Robot is probably my favorite place to shop in LA. They've expanded quite a bit since I first started shopping there, and now they have GR2 (the best gallery in LA), GR Silverlake, and GRSF (San Francsico), and GRNY (New York). They just got in some nice new Princess Tina stuff, so I spent some time shopping their webstore and compiled my newest wishlist!





Chiho Aoshima - Yuyake-chan Miss Sunset Print





Princess Tina - Tea Cake Scarf (Black)





Princess Tina - Double Arms T-shirt (Coral)





Princess Tina - Patch Up T-shirt (Lavender)





Hello Kitty DJ Speaker (Pink)

3 comments:

  1. Hi I've a wish too embeded onto my blog so that I can keep track. Check out my blog and the web widget www.mulist.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love aoshima's art ever since I saw her work in an art book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiho Aoshima is so amazing, her work always astounds me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!