Zune





I am an Apple girl, and I always have been. I've never owned a PC, and I can't use one very easily... they just don't seem to be made in a way that makes sense to me. I've got an Iphone, and an Ipod... and now I want a Zune!? I've never wanted anything that Microsoft made before, and to be honest, I probably won't even like the usability of the Zune, but there's never been a product more marketed to me! The website with Zune inspired videos & artwork is just amazing and I am thoroughly impressed with the list of artists they have on board. The Zune Originals project features laser engraved art by the best of the bunch- Tado, Catalina Estrada, Sam Flores and Meomi, just to name a few. You can watch Zune inspired music videos (like the one by Yves Geleyn that I posted earlier) and download wallpapers for your Zune.. I can't say anything about the device itself, but they have sure done a great job on this artist series!







6 comments:

  1. Ohhh those are awesome~ I think I kinda understand how you feel about this LOL~ I'm never an Apple person and I never wanted an Ipod, EVER. However Iphone will be coming to Japan mid-summer and I find myself kinda wanting it... *sigh*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. .love.love.love.

    x mimi

    www.HauteMimi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a mac person now. the zune looks very nice, i must say creative tempted me before but i'm still happy with my old ipod mini 1st gen hehee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I've always been a mac user too.

    I think when things have a cool artists series, it tend to lure me in though LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lOVE the Giant Robot art shows especially. I really miss living in San Francisco area... LA is a bit far of a drive for me. =(

    WE NEED A GIANT ROBOT SAN DIEGO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah anything with an artist series definitely woos me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!