Domingo Ayala Summer '09


I have long been a fan of the cute playful illustrations of Barcelona based designer Domingo Ayala. (you might remember my previous posts about his work here and here)

Not only are his illustrations super cute, but his clothing is always on innovative fresh new shapes unlike any other lines. The silhouettes are always young and hip and I always feel like they'd look good on everyone.

I was lucky enough to get a preview of his amazing new line for Summer '09. As always, the graphics are the driving force behind the line, and this season's collection is no dissapointment. I want everything!




You can see (and buy) all of Domingo's wonderful line here on his site.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!