Royal-T Cafe



I'm sorry posting has been a little behind this week. I got chosen for jury duty for the next three weeks, so I have been at court all day and then working at night. It's been a long week! (2 more to go!)

I realized I mentioned that I went to the Royal-T cosplay cafe, but I never posted any photos! We went a few months back, and the art collection there was just amazing. I took a few photos but you really should pay the cafe a visit if you are in Los Angeles!



The cafe features pieces by artists like Yoshitomo Nara, Aya Takano, Chiho Aoshima, and Takashi Murakamai, among others.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love Yoshitomo Nara! I would love to see her stuff live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the work is absolutely amazing in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!